We are looking for a C# developer responsible for building C# applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products are essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Proficient in HTML5.
- Familiarity with the .NET framework specifically ASP.NET
- Familiarity with the Mono framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with popular web application frameworks
- Knack for writing clean, readable C# code
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitation, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- The proper candidate will have a degree in this field or appropriate work experience
- Candidates should be prepared to demo previous applications or sites they were responsible for creating
For immediate consideration, please email a letter of interest and your resume including your
contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.