At the heart of Prepress at Kingery Printing Company is Heidelberg Prinect®, one of the most advanced prepress workflow systems available today . Prinect fully integrates color-managed inkjet proofing, online file submission, content review and approval, and Computer To Plate (CTP) imaging to ensure that color is precise and accurate throughout the entire production process. JDF and CIP4 connectivity with compliant presses and bindery equipment means that nothing is lost in translation.
- Two-sided, full-color inkjet imposition proofs can be mocked-up to create an accurate representation of the finished product.
- Contract-quality inkjet proofs accurately illustrate how the press will reproduce the colors in your project.
- Remote Access® online file submission and proofing allows you to transmit files, view your proof and communicate final approval, in near real-time.
- With the addition of a hardware calibrator and approved software, you can view the exact same proof online that our pressmen see at the press console.
PDF File Processing
- The Prinect® workflow is driven by the Adobe Pre Press Engine (APPE) ensuring that all of the creative effects you use in your projects will translate seamlessly and accurately into predictable results on paper.
- Automatic preflighting, a full suite of PDF editing tools, and customizable trapping.
- CIP4 data delivered to presses presets the ink levels of each color, minimizing makeready waste and ensuring more accurate color.
- Fully-automated Computer To Plate (CTP) imaging with support for a variety of resolution, screening and material handling options.
- Stringent Color management guarantees that our systems and processes yield predictable, high-quality results.
Need an expert's help with preparation of your files? Click here.